Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Wiki:
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Wiki:Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans is powerful trap. Giant trap coc becomes more dangerous when upgraded to higher level.Its rearm cost increase with its level. Giant Bomb trap coc upgrade cost is higher and it requires huge amount of gold coc.
“When you’re looking for a Big Boom, you need the Giant Bomb.”
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Wiki Summary:
- Explodes when an enemy comes into proximity. Essentially a much more powerful (and expensive) version of the Bomb. This deals splash damage to all enemies within a 3-4 tile radius, depending on the Giant Bomb’s level.
- If you love using Giant Bombs and you want to get a good amount of troops with it, place it where you commonly see a large amount of troops deployed when you are being attacked.
- Once activated, traps must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout.
- Giant Bombs of all levels deal enough damage to instantly destroy all low-health troops, regardless of their level.
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Defensive Strategy:
- A Giant Bomb takes up the same amount of space (2×2) as a Hidden Tesla. If you have multiple places where your Hidden Teslas could spawn, placing Giant Bombs in the others can be an effective strategy. Your enemy may decide that the area is safe once they do not trigger a Hidden Tesla, then spawn additional Troops which will all be blown up by the Giant Bomb.
- Be cautious when upgrading the Giant Bomb, as this will reveal its location to future attackers. Combat this by relocating it during the upgrade period. As with any other trap, Giant Bombs cannot be triggered during an upgrade.
- Some players place their Giant bombs on the outside of their bases, to ensure that troops will trigger them early, helping to prevent 50% destruction. The best place to put outside Giant Bombs is behind external buildings, but in front of external walls. This ensures that troops will get grouped up while destroying the external building, after which the bomb triggers, destroying many troops at once.
- Other players prefer to place the bomb further into their bases to act as a trap for Hog Rider and Giant groups. Placing them between two Defensive Buildings ensures that the Giants and Riders will be closely grouped before triggering the bomb.
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Offensive Strategy:
- Try to trigger them with a single Barbarian if you can; drop them one by one near 2×2 spaces in an attempt to trigger them as to prevent further losses in your army.
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Upgrade Differences:
- When first placed, the Giant Bomb consists of a single big Bomb tied together to three barrels of gunpowder with a single round of rope.
- At level 3, several sticks of dynamite are placed between the barrels of gunpowder.
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Trivia:
- When the Giant Bomb explodes, it leaves a black scorched mark in the grass, similar to the Bomb. However, the scorch mark lasts for about 1 minute and 40 seconds, compared to that of the Bomb, which lasts only a few seconds.
- A very weird fact is that upgrading it to level 3, which adds dynamite sticks, is the only upgrade that doesn’t increase its explosion radius.
- If a Giant Bomb is triggered and the battle ends before it explodes, it will remain suspended until you return to your village.
- As of the 12/10/16 update, Giant Bombs no longer do 1.5x the damage to Hog Riders.
- The Giant Bomb and the bomb under the Bomb Tower have similar components, and do similar area damage as well.
Giant Bomb Clash Of Clans Level:
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Level||Damage||Damage Radius||Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|2||200||3.5 tiles||75,000||3,000||6 hours||146||6|
|3||225||3.5 tiles||750,000||4,000||1 day||293||8|
|4||250||4 tiles||2,500,000||5,000||3 days||509||10|
|Trigger Radius||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
|2 tiles||Area Splash||Ground||None|